[exim] Newbie spam bounce retries question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Sean Hoggard
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Aihe: [exim] Newbie spam bounce retries question
Hi All,

this is my first post to the list, apologies if this has been discussed
previously.

I'm running exim 4.3, with spamassassin, amavis and clam, the problem I have
is that about 90% of my messages are bounce messages generated from spam,
I've read that I should perhaps turn off the generation of bounce messages,
but I'm afraid I must have them, our spam filter is zealous so there are
quite a few false positives.

My question is, is it possible to limit the number of retries for bounce
messages with the text 'Message content rejected, UBE', ideally I'd like to
limit it to just a single attempt to deliver, then discard.

A friend of mine kindly wrote me a script to delete them from the queue, but
it would be nice if I could configure exim to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sean Hoggard

solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company from
which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any
responsibility for loss of business or damage caused arising from this
e-mail.