[exim] Mysql smtp Auth

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Block
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Aihe: [exim] Mysql smtp Auth
I currently run a smarthost with Exim 4.34 with Exiscan,sa-exim and
spamassassin-3.0.0rc1 with clamd and then the main server running exim
4.33 clamd exiscan with courier IMAP (current version).

I would like to turn on SMTP auth but since I have a smart host this
makes things kinda messy. I have found several example for mysql and
exim but none that cover this nor any that could be hacked in to doing
this. I have a large aliases/mail group list that also makes things fun
but a lot of the example I have found also include storing your ACL in
mysql or your spam scores with I don't need. I would like to get exim
to share account across both of these servers using mysql as I don't
have a clue in LDAP.

I would gladly RTFM the problem but I don't have time for trial and
error configing while RTFMing. I have a new stand-alone server that
needs to go online that I can test with but it needs to be fully
functional by Monday of next week for a different domain that I can test
on.

Doug Block