著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Spam from domain yahoo.com
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:30:27 -0300, Silmar A. Marca
<marca@???> wrote:
> Several users on my servers receiving messages from DSL and ip listed in sbl
> systems... I'm not block this :-(. But if have a Mysql condition for block this
> only by user I interesting... Thanks

Something like this in your RCPT ACL:

deny message = Listed in DNS Blocklist
condition = ${lookup mysql \
{select 1 from spamlovers where recipient='${quote_mysql:$recipient}'} {0}{1}}
dnslists = sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

where the spamlovers table has a column called 'recipient' which has
fully-qualified email addresses of recipients who don't want to have
the DNSBL check applied.

Plenty of other ways to achieve this, too.

Peter