Re: [exim] Spam from domain yahoo.com

Página Inicial
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Silmar A. Marca
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Spam from domain yahoo.com
Silmar A. Marca wrote:
> Several users on my servers receiving messages from DSL and ip listed in sbl
> systems... I'm not block this :-(. But if have a Mysql condition for block this
> only by user I interesting... Thanks

a workaround is for you to provide a special unfiltered alias for every
user on your system - probably on a different domain hosted on your box

then if someone gets bounced they can resend their mail to that
unfiltered alias

protect the alias with a few other sets of filters like tmda (or better
not - Challenge Response sucks worse than callbacks .. try something
that generates special one-time use only and expiring addresses on the
fly for such cases)

    srs