[exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: V. T. Mueller, Continum
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin
Good morning,

On Sonntag, 12. September 2004, John W. Baxter wrote:
> On 9/11/2004 17:54, "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr." <jnagyjr@???>
> wrote:
> > OT: I'm tired of the list rejecting my PGP/SMIME signed messages.
> And on another list I'm on, there was a complaint about the fact that they
> started being accepted.
> There is one sure thing about mailing list settings: for a list with more
> than some very small number of subscribers (5...maybe more if they are all
> at some site where everyone uses the same MUA), no setting for a given thing
> pleases everyone.

With the list being configured to strip them away it should come
very close to it, though. Posters would not be required to set
clear signing, list archives were not blown in size for actually
unneeded content and still for every group reply the addressees
in addition to the list are able receive a signed copy.

I had asked about rejected signed postings myself a few days ago
and was told by Nigel that he is about to tinker s/th appropriately
into the list setup. So I guess it would be polite for us users and
"lusers" to wait calmly until that is set up. We all benefit from
voluntary work of others (Philip, Nigel,..), and this is probably
not the right position for complaints. It should be something to be
grateful for. At least I am.

Aren´t patience and politeness said to be British virtues? ;-)

Regards,
vt

--
V. T. Mueller