Re: [exim] Trivial Mailinllists in exim4

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Frank Simon
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Trivial Mailinllists in exim4
Hi,

Am 12.09.2004 um 13:06 schrieb David Woodhouse:
> On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 12:49 +0200, Frank Simon wrote:
>> But from outside via SMTP, exim give "Unknown User" as error. What i
>> do
>> wrong or is there another way to do that (without installation
>> mailman.
>> :-) ).
>
> You set 'no_verify' on the router -- so it's bypassed when your RCPT
> ACL
> presumably does 'require verify = recipient', and then the ACL doesn't
> think that's a valid address.

I test it, but i get Unknown User from outside again.

But i think, i understand the exim configure in the wrong way. I think
in the
way i have to configure smail earlier.

I defined:

listforward:
driver = redirect
file = /usr/exim/lists/$local_part
no_verify
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

for the list, than the default userforward

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
file = $home/.forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

In my mind that means, that first the router "listforward" will
checked. There is no "check_local_user" defined and i thought, that it
than dont check of the existing the local user. And if i sending a
local mail, it dont check it.

> If you remove that, I have a feeling your RCPT ACL will verify _each_
> recipient on the list each time it receives a mail from the outside,

..

> You may also want to add an errors_to option on your listforward
> router,
> so that errors go back to your postmaster or some lucky list 'owner'
> rather than to whoever actually posted to the list. Don't set this to
> the list address.

In the ACL i use the default acl_check_rcpt (acl_smtp_rcpt =
acl_check_rcpt). But i dont see there anything, that can be have the
effect, the a mail to a list from inside works, but a mail to a list
from outside works.

Whats my mistake in thinking about the exim configuration way ?

Frank
--
Frank Simon                          ECCE TERRAM Internet Services GmbH
Tel. 0441 / 500 120                  Edewechter Landstr. 42