Re: [exim] Trivial Mailinllists in exim4

Página Inicial
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: Frank Simon
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Trivial Mailinllists in exim4
On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 12:49 +0200, Frank Simon wrote:
> But from outside via SMTP, exim give "Unknown User" as error. What i do
> wrong or is there another way to do that (without installation mailman.
> :-) ).

You set 'no_verify' on the router -- so it's bypassed when your RCPT ACL
presumably does 'require verify = recipient', and then the ACL doesn't
think that's a valid address.

If you remove that, I have a feeling your RCPT ACL will verify _each_
recipient on the list each time it receives a mail from the outside,
which isn't quite what you want. So perhaps add a verify_only router to
match:

listforward_verify:
driver = accept
verify_only
senders = !:

Note the 'senders = !:' to reject all incoming bounces. This is done on
the assumption that no mail is ever sent 'From' the list address itself.

You may also want to add an errors_to option on your listforward router,
so that errors go back to your postmaster or some lucky list 'owner'
rather than to whoever actually posted to the list. Don't set this to
the list address.

--
dwmw2