Re: [OT] PGP/SMIME [Was Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssas…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users Mailing List
Αντικείμενο: Re: [OT] PGP/SMIME [Was Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin]
On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 06:59:13AM +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote the following:
> Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. <jnagyjr@???> wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 02:35:19PM +1200, Juha Saarinen wrote the
> > following:
> >>
> >> The list probably doesn't care who you are.
> >>
> >> Bad list.
> >
> > Perhaps, but I'm sure there are others who do.
> >
> > And yes, I know changing the subject doesn't start a new thread.
>
> SInce the nature of list traffic is not sesnitive to identity, nodody cares
> whether we can authenticate yours or not. We do care about having to support
> unnecessary verification in our mail clients in order to read your requests
> for help, though.
>
> I think it's our call?
>
> Peter

No one said your client had to support it. those clients that don't support
it silently ignore it as an attachment. No big deal.

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large