Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Top Pagina
Auteur: Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Aan: Exim Users Mailing List
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin
On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 10:22:25PM +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote the following:
<snip>
> Please, do your scanning at SMTP time with Exiscan, not at local delivery
> time. It's so easy to set up.
>
> Peter

What does it matter if I do it at SMTP or at delivery? Either way I don't
get the mail. Besides, I like to check for false positives.

And if Exiscan was that easy to set up I probably would have set it up
already.

OT: I'm tired of the list rejecting my PGP/SMIME signed messages.
--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large