Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin
On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 11:01:16PM +0200, Jonathan G - Mailing Lists wrote the following:
<snip>
> What i expect from the phorum is if sb have a similar setup, can post,
> doesn't matter private or publicly, some config files that may serve me
> as a donkey-guide :)
>
> Many thanks in advance, aka TIA ;)
>
> Cheers!!!

Are your virus-filtering rules before the spamassassin ones? I use ClamAV
(via ClamAssassin) and SpamAssassin in conjunction with each other and a
nice little procmail recipe file with no problems at all.

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU | ICQ: 18115568 | Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at) | Libertarian @ Large