[exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jonathan G - Mailing Lists
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Exim + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Hi,

i'm using Debian 3.1 (sarge) and had fetched via apt the latest contribs
of exim, amavis and spamassassin.

i've adapted the configuration of exim from prior versions and linux
flavours to the actual but something is scapping me because i couldn't
get a perfect interoperability between the three softs.

I say this because even if mail is processed amavis and spamassassin do
not understands fine each other. I put some config in their config file
but nothing happens, like if both softs were working with standard
values, and of course... i've checked each one is using the correct
config file.

What i expect from the phorum is if sb have a similar setup, can post,
doesn't matter private or publicly, some config files that may serve me
as a donkey-guide :)

Many thanks in advance, aka TIA ;)

Cheers!!!