[exim] .forward (filtering) everyting matches first filter

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: relic
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] .forward (filtering) everyting matches first filter
Hi,

I try to filter mailinglists, local mail, work-related etc.
and move this to corrosponding maildir directories.
But everything that matches the first filter.

What am I doing wrong?

What I expect is that messages that match the filters below get
saved to their directories and those that slip, just and up
in the inbox.

Also, users of mailinlist somtimes CC, or address to another address
and comma separating the ml address in the TO field.
How can I catch these in one filter block.

# Exim filter
if error_message then finish endif

if $header_subject: matches "[ck]"
then
    save $home/.maildir/.ck-sources-ml/
endif

if $header_subject: matches "[exim]"
then
    save $home/.maildir/.exim-users-ml/
endif

if $header_subject: contains "Cron Daemon"
then
    save $home/.maildir/.cron-jobs/
endif

tia, relic.