Re: [exim] Exim overparanoid about non-root users.

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim overparanoid about non-root users.
On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 13:58 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> You need to be an Exim admin user (not necessarily root) in order to run
> Exim in debugging mode. That's because it may show secrets such as
> passwords for databases etc.

Thank you. I had been looking for a _user_ option and had missed
admin_groups. Should work now -- I'll try it out for real next time I
actually want to upgrade the Exim in question -- I've already got a
rebuilt version which trusts me implicitly now.

--
dwmw2