Re: [exim] pipe command in user filter - pleas help!

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Swantje & Michael Ludwig
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] pipe command in user filter - pleas help!
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Swantje & Michael Ludwig wrote:

> > Please try sending the message with debugging turned on. Then you should
> > see exactly what is happening when it runs the pipe.
>
> Okay, no problem.
> Because of the debug length I put it right here:
>
> http://mail.swanni-und-michi.de/exim/user-filter.txt

As far as I can see, all you did was run a filter test. That does not
run the pipe. You'll need to do an actual delivery in order to get the
the pipe to run. (And there's rarely any need to uas +all with
debugging; it adds a lot of memory management and expansion stuff that
is useful only in rare situations. Plain -d is usually good enough for
most problems.)