Re: [exim] running two Exim daemons on the same machine

Página Inicial
Autor: Andreas Metzler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] running two Exim daemons on the same machine
On 2004-09-09 Alexander Koch <efraim@???> wrote:
> I need to run two Exim on a server, mainly due to us wanting
> to seperate user's email (no TLS with a self- signed CERT,
> keep them seperate, no SA-Exim there). Now, maybe my logic
> has holes or I am overseeing something. With two Exim running
> I pretty much need two spool directories. Is there any other
> way where the 'second' exim just accepts it after checking
> and puts it into the same spool of the main Exim?

[...]

If you need to do different things to the mail after accepting and
queueing it (e.g. different routing) you'll need separate
queue-directories (or perhaps routers evaluating a special header you
add in the acl). If everything interesting happens until running the
system-filter you should be good with one queue.
                cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"