RE: [exim] Domain list intersection.

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Woodhouse
Aan: Peter Savitch
CC: David Woodhouse
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] Domain list intersection.
On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 00:06 +0400, Peter Savitch wrote:
> Canonical form of the expression is {+A && +B} => {!(!+A) && +B} =>
>
> S = !+A
> V = !+S : +B
>
> So, your second animal is canonical and should work. Does it really or
> not?

Yes, but it still makes my brain hurt. I was sort of hoping I could
settle on something that I was sure of _before_ I tested it, rather than
relying on empirical observations and justifying it afterwards :)

> If not, install additional heat sinks ;-)

I tried that but they fell out on the pillow overnight. I'll just try
not to think too hard about it today.

Thanks.

--
dwmw2