[exim] Routing outgoing email only

Autor: Mehul N. Sanghvi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Routing outgoing email only
'allo,

     I recently started using Exim (on Cygwin) and have things working
in a manner that I am relatively happy with.  One thing I would like to
do, is to be able to route all of my outgoing email via my ISP's
mail server.  Since I have a cable modem dynamic IP address, there are
plenty of DNS blacklists that will block me unless I use my ISPs
mail server.

      I did check the FAQ, and thought I found something there
that would work for me:

    send_to_gateway:
              driver = manualroute
              domains = !+virtual_domains
              transport = remote_smtp
              route_list = * smtp.comcast.net

In the FAQ, "local_domains" is used instead of "virtual_domains". I
do have virtual_domains setup correctly with the domains I am using.

The problem with this is that incoming email also gets routed
smtp.comcast.net which is not something I want. How do I go about
narrowing the above to fit only the outgoing scenario ?

cheers,

      mehul