[exim] Does "deliver_time" work for deferrals?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marcin Owsiany
Para: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: [exim] Does "deliver_time" work for deferrals?
Hi!

Does "deliver_time" also cause DT=<time> to be added to the "==" log
lines as well? The NewStuff would suggest that it only does that for
"=>" lines, but I would like to make sure (I'm not running >= 4.32 yet).

If it does not log that for deferrals, could it be made to do that,
please? The problem is that on my site often all queue runners are up,
but the delivery rate is low. So I found out that I could use DT to find
out which messages are taking long to deliver. However messages for
which deliveries fail temporarily block the queue runners in the same
way, so I would also need their times to get a full view.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany
porridge@???