[exim] Doc buglet and question on parallel deliveries

Author: Marcin Owsiany
Subject: [exim] Doc buglet and question on parallel deliveries
At the end of "remote_max_parallel" description, it says:

| If it is purely remote deliveries you want to control, use queue_smtp
| instead of queue_only. [...]

I guess this should be "queue_smtp_domains" and not "queue_smtp"?

Now the question: I have queue_smtp_domains set to "*" and browsing the
logs I notice with joy, that indeed only about 5% initiate new
connections. The question is: when for example there are 50 messages in
queue already routed to host X, and waiting to be delivered. And then a
queue runner begins delivering them, using a single connection. Let's
say that it has already delivered 20 of the messages, and still goes on,
but then another queue runner is started, and it notices one of the 30
messages left. Is there anything that would let it know that deliveries
to host X are already in progress and prevent it from starting another
connection? I suspect not, but wanted to make sure..

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany
porridge@???