RE: [exim] [Exim RPM w/ mysql-enable for FC2] Anybody out th…

Author: Chris Russell
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] [Exim RPM w/ mysql-enable for FC2] Anybody out therewho had installed mysql enabled exim rpm for fedora core 2?

> If you have to resort to --nodeps or --force then either the packages

or your system
> are broken. After using those flags you can pretty much guarantee

your system is broken.

True, although there are cases where you need to do this. Can't think
of an install from the top of my head (despite seeing quite a few) but
yp is, or used to be, impossible to remove without --nodeps ;)

Chris

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee(s), nor copied in any way. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Knowledge Limited.

If received in error, please advise the sender, then delete it from
your system.