AW: AW: [exim] TLS and Outlook

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'Mike Richardson'
CC: exim-users
Subject: AW: AW: [exim] TLS and Outlook
Hi

> If I had the time I'd be looking at testing Outlook, SSL and stunnel on

other ports because I believe that Outlook can manage that.

This is what I will try next. I *have* seen Outlook working with SSL option
enabled on other ports than 25. Given, that I now know, that STARTTLS will
not work that way, I assume it is some other way of setting up SSL. I think,
I have heard it would try to instantiate SSL instantly.

So this is what I will try to setup in Exim.
My problem is, that I do NOT want to start exim twice. I just want to do it
with one configuration.

Still any hints would be appreciated.

Regards,
Steffen