[exim] exiscan-acl-4.42-27

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exiscanusers, exim-users, exim-announce
CC:
Subject: [exim] exiscan-acl-4.42-27
Now on:

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

Please do upgrade to this version if you use the "control =
header_pos_top" option introduced in version -25.

I'm including the -26 changelog as well, since I did not announce it yet:

27  - Changed algorithm of header_pos_middle to add headers
       before the first header which is NOT Received: or
       Resent-*:.

26  - Fixed header corruption when using header_pos_top.
       (Thanks to Michael Deutschmann).

     - Fixed headers being added before any Received-SPF:
       header when using header_pos_middle (Thanks to
       Michael Deutschmann).

     - DrWeb malware support: Add flag to treat .eml file
       as plain mail (Thanks to Alex Miller).

/tom