Re: [exim] Strange Characters in Greeting

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Strange Characters in Greeting
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:36:41 +0100 Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 17:22, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> > you are missing a cisco pix smtp mailguard

> I'd say he has an excess cisco pix smtp mailguard :-)

> >     srs (isnt this a faq)

> Absolutely. I'm starting to bring stuff together for the Exim Wiki (its
> there, but I'm still fiddling with how its setup so I'm not announcing
> it or giving too many clues as to where to find it - if you do find it
> be nice to it :-) ).

> The problem with this one is how do you express the problem/question in
> a way so that people can find the answer. Searching for ***'s (as Peter
> says) is a little fruitless.

i have to say i don't fully understand the wiki world, but is there
a way to clearly label a section "wacky mystery problems"? that
way, people for whom searches are failing will probably be
incentivized to check there "just in case".

you could put 30 second delays at connect time in there too.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???