RE: [exim] require verify = sender with exceptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hochstrasser Benedikt
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [exim] require verify = sender with exceptions
Wakko Warner wrote:

> Thanks. I put in an "accept senders = /etc/exim/goodsenders.txt"

before
> the "require verify" and it works fine.
> Problem was I was testing with "exim -v -bvs someone@???"

and
> it always tried to look it up. Must be a problem with the -bvs option.
> Telnetting in and typing by hand yielded the desired result.

You have probably just made your server an open relay. Any one who's a
good sender will be able to relay through your server. This is assuming
a standard rcpt acl.
<<<

Thanks for the warning. Looks like I did it right, though, as the full
acl part looks like:

  warn   senders = /etc/exim/goodsenders
         log_message = whitelisted (goodsenders)
  accept domains = +relay_to_domains
         senders = /etc/exim/goodsenders

Unfortunately "accept" doesn't log anything special, so I had to include
the warning to log the whitelisting.

--
Ben