[exim] require verify = sender with exceptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hochstrasser Benedikt
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] require verify = sender with exceptions
I have some robot (applprg@???) that
sends us mail. You may guess that this address probably won't
satisfactorily be verified. In my exim.conf I have the

require verify = sender

Is there a way to exclude some senders from this rule, like

require verify = sender : !/etc/exim/goodsenders.txt

??? I've tried forth and back and couldn't stop exim from trying to
verify this address. (Yes, educating symantec to stick to common sense
re sender addresses is a task of its own)

Any hints?

--
Ben