Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)

Author: mnsanghvi
To: Peter Bowyer, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)
'allo,

      I see that there is more then just the exim_main.log logfile.  Looking
at the exim_panic.log file, I saw that the syntax had been incorrect.  So
I modified the ACL to look like the following:

    accept  domains       = +virtual_domains
                endpass
                verify            = recipient

In my previous attempt I had done the following:

  accept  domains       = +virtual_domains
               #domains    = +relay_to_domains
               endpass
               verify           = recipient

which caused an "unknown ACL modifier/option" error to get generated.

Now email is flowing, but I am back to the "lowest numbered MX record points
to local host" error message in exim_main.log

cheers,

       mehul