Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: mnsanghvi
Para: Peter Bowyer, exim-users
CC:
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim cygwin and dsearch (kind of long)
OK. So I've got things setup in my /etc/exim.conf with a few diffrences
from the default setup that ships with Cygwin. I have attached the output
of the diff with this email.

Using that configuration, below are the kinds of error messages that
I am seeing (I've changed the actual domain to hide it, but the message
is cut and pasted as is):

2004-08-25 02:25:42 lowest numbered MX record points to local host: t.com (while verifying <mns-usenet@???> from host sccrmhc13.comcast.net [204.127.202.64])
2004-08-25 02:25:42 H=sccrmhc13.comcast.net [204.127.202.64] F=<mnsanghvi@???> temporarily rejected RCPT <mns-usenet@???>: lowest numbered MX record points to local host

prompt% nslookup
> set type=MX
> t.com

Server: ns9.attbi.com
Address: 204.127.202.19

t.com        MX preference = 0, mail exchanger = my_host.attbi.com

> exit

my_host.attbi.com is the Windows 2000 box on which I am running Exim.
I used to have it set to the IP address of my_host.attbi.com but Exim
was complaining that that was an incorrect thing to do. So I changed it
to the hostname. Now it gives the error message that I reported above.

What am I doing wrong ?

cheers,

     mehul