Re: [Exim] disable defered-entries?

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] disable defered-entries?
Marten Lehmann said:
> Hello,
>
>> I know there is an option to disable such "retry time not reached for
>> any host"-messages in mainlog, but I can't find the option any more. Can
>> you help me please?
>
> I'm a bit surprised that noone of you knows.

And I'm surprised you conclude that nobody knows. Personally, I have an
unwritten limit of the number of 'it's in the manual at page xx' answers
I'm prepared to post per period of time.. yours probably tripped the
limit. I'm sure others feel the same. Basically, you were asking us to
search Google for you.

> In the meantime I found
> what I was looking for. The option I ment was log_selector,
> documentation can be found here:
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/spec_14.html#IX1218

Or more usefully, the selector options are explained at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/spec_45.html#SECT45.15.

Peter