Re: [exim] exim + virtual accoun + sms notify

Author: magafik
To: Hochstrasser Benedikt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim + virtual accoun + sms notify

---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
Od: Hochstrasser Benedikt <bhoc@???>
Do: exim-users@???
Kopia do: magafik@???
Data: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:30:06 +0200
Temat: RE: [exim] exim + virtual accoun + sms notify

>George "magafik@???" wrote:
>

>added in transport section :
>ms_tr:
>driver=pipe
>ignore_status
>command = cat /var/spool/virtual/lap.pl/gregor | email2SMS -l
>/bin/.list -n
>135 -FS -ad -af -k | mail " +4860xxxxxx@???"
>user = nobody
>group = nobody
>
>when someone is sending mail to me , in logs i watch :
>2004-08-21 06:28:18 1ByVur-0004aO-SL => gregor <gregor@???>
>R=sms_powiadomienie T=sms_tr
>but that "command " IS NOT executed.
>whats wrong , suggestions , comments , notify me pls
><<<
>
>I had a similar problem with pipe characters in "command" strings.
>I ended up putting the whole "cat /var..............." command into

some
>/usr/bin/exim-sms.sh file and call it via
>
>command = /usr/bin/exim-sms.sh
>
>(don't forget to set it executable)
>
>(The problem I had was with a transport_filter where I first piped
>through renattach and then through spamc)

yeah i have involded it.
but i have noticed that command isnt executed at all
cat /etc/1
-----
#!/bin/bash
touch /home/gregor/it_works
----
ls -la /etc/1
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          171 Aug 22 01:53 /etc/1

So good : command = /etc/1
eh . but this is not executed . after sending mail to my box :
---
ls /home/gregor/dziala
ls: /home/gregor/dziala: No such file or directory
---
i dont know where is error
mayby my router & tranport is composed not propelly?
Could you paste your version or sms notify ? :)
Greetings
George