[exim] Administrivia - list changeover in progress

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Administrivia - list changeover in progress
I have now switched the lists across. The archives will be adrift for a
little while.

Unfortunately I have been unable to bring across the options effectively
for the exim-users list in particular. Regular/digest options are set
correctly (although the type of digest may be wrong). However the other
options were not able to be bought across properly. As a compromise I
have deleted off all the users that had the nomail option set (there
were several hundred of these). Some of these will be due to bounces
(so they can go), others will be people who had a separate posting
address registered; these people will need to re-register the posting
addresses.

My apologies for the problems here, but the Mailman stuff really did not
want to co-operate with this move :-(

    Nigel.