Re: [Exim] Re: alternate config for Exim4 + Dspam-3.0

Author: Adam J. Henry
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: alternate config for Exim4 + Dspam-3.0
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 12:24:37PM +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:

[...]

>     transport_filter = /bin/sh -c "/usr/bin/dspam [...]; echo"

> Not exactly very pretty, but it works. I reported the bug
> back to the DSPAM developers some time ago, for all I know it's
> been fixed in the latest development releases.

Your fix works like a charm. Thank you very much. By the way, I
pulled down the CVS of Dspam today and the base64.c file has no
changes from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0. Not sure if this would be fixed in
another file or not.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that Dspam has their dev list
archived; I'd hate to post a new thread regarding this issue, I can't
even verify if it has been acknowledged as a bug. I will post to the
user list first and see what people think.

> An easy way to debug such problems is to simply do something like
>
>     command = tee /tmp/transport-filter-debug.log

That's perfect, right in line with what Philip recommends. Thanks
again for your help!

hank