Re: [Exim] OT: Problem with recipient verification to an exc…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nathan Ollerenshaw
To: Exim users list
Neue Treads: [Exim] LDAP to Active Directory returns unexpected code 115
Betreff: Re: [Exim] OT: Problem with recipient verification to an exchange server
On Aug 18, 2004, at 5:23 PM, Peter Bowyer wrote:

> The usual way of handling this is a verify_only router which does an
> LDAP
> lookup against the Exchange GAL - there's a config for this in the FAQ.
> It's known to work pretty well.

OK, figured out how to query with LDAP against the directory. It works
fine from the commandline using ldapsearch, but if I do something like:

   address_data = ${lookup ldap { \
       user=LDAP_AD_BINDDN \
       pass=LDAP_AD_PASS \
       ldap:///LDAP_AD_BASE_DN\
       ?mail?sub?\
       (&\
         (|\
           (objectClass=user)\
           (objectClass=publicFolder)\
           (objectClass=group)\
         )\
         (proxyAddresses=SMTP:${quote_ldap:${local_part}@${domain}})\
       )\
     }\
   }

(thanks to Peter Savitch for the sample config)

then I get:

binding with user=CN=MailRelay,CN=Users,DC=w2k,DC=intra
password=xxxxxxxx
Start search
ldap_result loop
LDAP entry loop
LDAP attr loop mail:nathan@???
search ended by ldap_result yielding 115
ldap_result returned unexpected code 115
lookup deferred: ldap_result returned unexpected code 115

What is code 115?

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - UNIX Systems Engineer
ValueCommerce - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're
going." - Professor Irwin Corey