Re: [Exim] Mail with Local_Part_Suffix Going to Two Location…

Author: Lloyd F. Tennison
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mail with Local_Part_Suffix Going to Two Locations
That only happens with that filter running, and the install was a
Cpanel one, so unless Cpanel did something really, really weird,
I'm guessing that is not it. I tried a reinstall of exim about two
weeks ago for something else - running Exim Script (exim4) :"Exim
Setup Script Version 12.0" so, I do not think that is it.