Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin
David Cannings said:
> On Monday 16 August 2004 06:43, Peter Bowyer wrote:
>> The ACLs which trigger this look like this (the condition is a MySQL
>> query which controls SA per recipient domain):
>>
>>   warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>>         condition = LOOKUP_SPAM_SCAN_FLAG
>>         log_message = Spam score: $spam_score
>>         spam = nobody:true

> Sorry to hijack this thread but your setup interests me. How does it work
> if a message is destined for more than one local domain? How does it
> cope with rewriting? I have some domains on my Exim server that simply
> forward to my main mailbox on a different domain.

We operate a system of 'scan profiles' - each handled domain subscribes to
one profile. The profile specifies whether to scan with SA at all, what
the reject and warn thresholds are, what malware scanning to perform, and
so on.

We use the technique in the Exiscan examples doc to ensure that if a
message has multiple recipients, they all subscribe to the same scan
profile.

Not sure what your issue is with re-writing - all ACL actions are keyed on
the orgininal recipient domain.

Peter