[Exim] chained ssl support

Autor: Jared
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] chained ssl support
Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a Chained SSL wildcard from FreeSSL.com:
http://www.freessl.com/chainedssl/chainedssl_wildcard.htm

It requires that the server have a chain certificate in addition to the
public and private certs. I'm wondering if Exim supports a chained
certificate setup for authenticated stmp over ssl/tls. I've been unable
to find any mention of Exim supporting this in the docs or the mailing
list archive.

For example, Postfix has an smtpd_tls_CAfile directive which allows you
to point to the chain ssl certificate.

Then of course the question is whether the client side supports the
chained certificate environment.

Any information or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,
-jared