Re: [Exim] directory permissions

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Wade
To: Andy Wettstein
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] directory permissions
Andy Wettstein wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there a way to set the group for a directory that exim creates with
> create_directory? AFAICT, exim creates all directories with group
> ownership of exim_group and there is no other directory group ownership
> setting.
>
> Thanks
> Andy

If we are talking about the appendfile transport, then
group = mail
directory_mode = 750

will create directories with group mail and group rx permission.

The group option makes the transport run as that group, so any
files/directories it creates will have that group ownership.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555