Re: [Exim] SMTP/LMTP callouts: How to pass some remote 4??/5…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andrzej Filip
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Kopio: Tony Finch
Aihe: Re: [Exim] SMTP/LMTP callouts: How to pass some remote 4??/5?? replies "as they are" ?
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Andrzej Filip wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to make exim pass some 4??/5?? replies received by SMTP/LMTP
>>recipient verification callouts in its own "RCPT TO:" replies ?
>>
>>I would like to make exim pass "user is over quota" messages intact - AFAIK
>>now the replies are "masqueraded" and put in 4?? or 5?? replies rubber bags.
>
> The closest option is smtp_return_error_details which is global and
> entails a fair amount of verbose wrapping.

I have tested it and it does not fix the problem. I have set
smtp_return_error_details to true but exim simply produced longer "rubber bag"
reply.

<LMTP_callout>
    SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<>
  read response data: size=14
    SMTP<< 250 2.1.0 ok
    SMTP>> RCPT TO:<test@???>
  read response data: size=22
    SMTP<< 452 4.2.2 Over quota
</LMTP_callout>

<SMTP_reply>
451-Could not complete recipient verify callout for <test@???>.
451-The mail server(s) for the domain may be temporarily unreachable, or
451-they may be permanently unreachable from this server. In the latter case,
451 the address will never be accepted.
221 anfi.homeunix.org closing connection
</SMTP_reply>

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@??? anfi@???
Home Page http://anfi.homeunix.net/ [ PageRank 6 ]