RE: [Exim] rewrite question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Wouter Bakker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim \(E-mail\)
Uudet otsikot: regexp for rewrite at SMTP time (was: RE: [Exim] rewrite question)
Aihe: RE: [Exim] rewrite question
Chris had an idea:

> Possibly multiple solutions, but one could be using a
> virtualhost file ...
>
> e.g.
>
> /etc/exim/virtuals/mydomain.net containing
> ---
> nickname    john
> john        othernick
> ---
> [ first]    [second]

> Will get ya: [first]@mydomain.net, put into local mailbox [second]
>
> router to use:
> ---
> virtualdomains:
>   driver                = redirect
>   domains               = dsearch;/etc/exim/virtuals
>   data                  =
> ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*@{/etc/exim/virtuals/$domain}}
>   pipe_transport        = address_pipe
>   no_more
> ---

> bye,
> Chris

unfortunately, this causes a double rewrite as all mail to both aliases now
ends up in one users' mailbox (othernick). the one_time option does not come
to the rescue and the no_more option cannot be used as all other mail to the
domain is no longer processed :(

After reading some more of Philip Hazel's work, I figure that an SMTP time
rewrite of only one of the nicknames could help me out; I do not, however,
understand how to write such a line;

john@??? othernick@??? STtcb

does'nt work... HEEEEELP!

TIA, Wouter.

BTW: I use 4.30 and Chris: thanx voor je hulp tot zo ver.