[Exim] allow relay from hosts contained in a file of subnets…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andrew Nelson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] allow relay from hosts contained in a file of subnets?
Hi,

I'm trying to setup my Exim server to allow relaying from a large list of
subnets stored in a text file. Sorry - i've check through the FAQa and
this list and can't get it going.. The file contains lines like:

192.168.1.0/24
192.168.10.0/24
192.168.30.0/24
10.9.8.8/32

I've tried the following hostlist lines but they only seem to work if I
specify the actual IP, not the IPs with subnets

hostlist relay_from_hosts = localhost : @mx_any :
lsearch;/etc/mail/relay_hosts
(OR) hostlist relay_from_hosts = localhost : @mx_any :
net-lsearch;/etc/mail/relay_hosts

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Andrew

Smart Saving with ING Direct – earn 5.25% p.a. variable rate:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;7249209;8842331;n?http://www.ingdirect.com.au/burst6offer.asp?id=8