Re: [Exim] Exim 4 vs Apple Mail 1.3.8 (v618)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jonathan Mao
To: FC
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 vs Apple Mail 1.3.8 (v618)
Hi Fred

Thanks for the feedback. My problem is with sending.

I don't know anything about the server configuration. I was hoping it
might be a Mail.app setting that I was missing or something else on the
client side.

Anyway, the sysadmin is looking into it. Thanks again for getting back
to me.. at least I know it *can* work :-)

Regards
Jonathan