Re: [Exim] Retry: strange behaviour?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Johann Spies
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Retry: strange behaviour?
On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 01:15:11PM -0400, John Dalbec wrote:

> *duh* OK, try adding:
>
> *    timeout_connect    F,2h,12m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,2d,4h

> as the first retry rule. (If you're getting local connection
> timeouts, trying once a minute is probably excessive.) HTH, John

> >The "timeout" keyword seems to apply to connection timeouts also:

Thanks for pointing this out. I clearly missed that one.

The change you suggested will solve the problem.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet
      not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I
      now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son
      of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
                               Galatians 2:20