[Exim] Sending Mail in Exim, to Two Transports

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lloyd F. Tennison
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Sending Mail in Exim, to Two Transports
I need to have mail sent to either two transports or a way to
forward. The messages in question are Mailman bounces - so the
suffix comes into play. I want both Mailman to be able to handle
the bounces and to be able to check them myself. (Mailman takes
too long to delete unknown users. I delete them immediately.)

So what I would like to do somehow is send to both the Mailman
Virtual Transport and a standard transport that would write to a
normal inbox - local_delivery.

Thanks in advance.