[Exim] Message_body_size not available during ACL stages?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Eli
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Message_body_size not available during ACL stages?
I had sent an email a few weeks back about this but didn't get any replies,
so I appologize for the repeat question in advance.

I have noticed that I am unable to get anything but a 0 (zero) from
$message_body_size during DATA ACL time, however $body_linecount and
$message_size both function perfectly fine.

I see no indication anywhere that $message_body_size should not function
during DATA ACL time (but maybe I missed it in the docs). I sent proof in
my previous email - here's a link to the email I sent:

Hopefully someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a
bug in Exim causing it to not work during ACL time. I'm using Exim 4.34
with exiscan. It's pretty important that I get this to work since I need to
filter (apparently) blank messages out (some dumb spammer apparently can't
use their software right - I'm sure you've all seen these blank emails).
Also, I would like to be able to calculate the size of the message headers,
but without the body size, I can't subtract from the total message size to
get that info.

Eli.