Re: [Exim] Re: Unrouteable address

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: russ powers
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Re: Unrouteable address
Hi,

I think I found the answer.

I'd been searching the net for the error message in /var/log/exim4/mainlog with
no luck. Then I happened to see the error message yahoo was getting wasn't
unrouteable address but unknown user. When I searched for that error I found it
in the exim FAQ.

I removed "verify = recipient" from the chck_rcpt acl and it works again.

Don't know why that didn't happen until after a reboot, but I guess it's better
it happened now then after a power outage a few months later, I would have been
in worse shape. ;-)

Thanks for the help.

russ