Re: [Exim] Exim/Clam AV Testing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim/Clam AV Testing
Kevin M. Barrett said:
> All,
>
>          Please excuse this question, but googles and searching the
> Archive
> have failed to return a result.  There is a web site out there that I can
> go to to have "bad" email sent to my server to verify that my mail server
> is protected.  Does anyone know the URL?

>          I have just updated to 0.75.2 of ClamAV and think that it may not
> be working quite right ...

Not quite what you asked, but it might help - the EICAR test string gets
identified by all AV scanners as a virus - certainly works with ClamAV.
Easy to test with a telnet or exim -bh session, paste the signature line
as the first line of the body.

http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm

Peter