Re: [Exim] Exim nat'd behind a Firewall, but I'm n…

Autor: Benoît DEVIJVER
A: EximUser List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim nat'd behind a Firewall, but I'm not a newbee !! and I want to use @mx_*
Hi Peter,

Reading carrefully the guide let me understand that "hosts_treat_as_local"
can't let me do the @mx_secondary...
(I think...)

And the extra_local_interfaces don't need to create a dummy interface (with
ifconfig),

Thank, if you think I missunderstand, please fell free to correct me !

Regards,
Benoit DEVIJVER