[Exim] Sending SMTP from remote computers

Autor: Lionel Morrison
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Sending SMTP from remote computers
Does anyone know the solution to being able to send SMTP email via a
remote machine. Currently I am able to send email to any domain if i'm
logged into the localhost and I'm able to send email to virtual domains
that exist in Exim from remote hosts but not to the outside world (eg.
blablabla@??? or blablabla@???)

I'm using a default ACL that comes with Exim 4 and all my users, domains
and alias are stored in a MySql DB

The error message that I'm receiving is 550.

If possible I want to restrict the sending of email to uses listed in the
Database. But for now I will go with having it wide open.

Thanks
Lionel Morrison