Re: [Exim] Exim, virtual domains and selective filtering

Autor: Kyle Downey
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim, virtual domains and selective filtering
Just as a follow-up, I did get this to work--I finally found an old
SA-Exim mailing list post covering what I was looking for--without a
system filter. The trick is to embed a conditional in the destination
directory value that tests for the X-Spam-Status header. See below.

--kd

### transport/35_exim4-config_maildir_ldap

# Use this instead of mail_spool if you want to to deliver to Maildir in
# home-directory - change the definition of LOCAL_DELIVERY
#
maildir_ldap:
debug_print = "T: maildir_ldap for $local_part@$domain"
driver = appendfile
directory = /var/imap/${lc:$domain}/${lc:$local_part}/Maildir/${if eq
{${substr_0_3:$header_X-Spam-Status:}}{Yes}{.Junk}{}}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
maildir_format