[Exim] Exim 4.41 rpm set

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4.41 rpm set
I have put a set of RPMs built for the following distributions:-
      * Red Hat 7.3 (should work on RH 7.x)
      * Red Hat 8.0
      * Red Hat 9
      * Fedora Core 1
      * Fedora Core 2 (NOTE: incompatible with the official distributed
        exim package)

The SRPMs should build on RHEL2.1 & RHEL3 (and their offspring), however
I do not have a build environment for those - if someone has a mach
description for them with a pointer to the package set I could probably
build them too.

The RH7.3 packages are running on exim.org. The others are untested.

All packages are at
    ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/

Note that the directory layout has changed.

    Nigel.