Re: [Exim] Add signature

Autor: Angel Azoy Carralero
A: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Add signature
Hi Peter & list:
Ok, I was reading this FAQ and I'm agree with this too, but think about
this little problema on this way:
I don't want to use mailscanner. I have had installed clamav and it check
the e-mail calling this from exim and want put a signature saying Message
is clean of virus. I had seen some people that had have installed
mailscanner and all messages that your antivirus check put a signature:
This mail is free of virus, mail is checked by ....
Sometime ago I was ussing amavis+avp+exim and in this moment only amavis
told me that I can add a header to say that any message outgoing or
arriving could add a header in the blocks amavis in transport section of
exim.conf, for example :headers_add ="X-Virus-Scanned: by AMaViS
(http://amavis.org/)"

I have been reading system_filter.exim and I has seen some interesting
things here.Could I use this to do that I want?

Peter Bowyer dijo:
> Angel Azoy Carralero <azoy@???> wrote:
>> Hi:
>> I am new in your list and I have a problem that I can't resolve yet:
>> It looks like that:
>> I wish add a signature to all mail outgoing of my host .
>>
>> I was looking for in the Exim FAQ and Google too, but I couldn't find
>> nothing about this.
>
> Q1601 in the FAQ
>
> Peter

Thanks a lot